Q: What does the assignment status mean?
There are six possible assignment statuses:
- Hidden - The assignment is neither viewable nor editable by students.
- Viewable - Students can view the assignment.
- Editable - Students can edit the assignment.
- Graded - Student scores are displayed and the assignment is viewable.
- Scored - Student scores are displayed but the assignment is hidden.
Assigned - The effect of this status varies based on the assign/due time and assignment kind.
- Classword / Homework / Project - Viewable at any time but editable only between the assign/due time.
- Quiz / Test - Editable only between the assign/due time. All other times the assignment is hidden.
Q: Where can I find GRE, GMAT, SAT, and AP tests with professional grading?
Discover a cheaper way to test-prep and signup at: Free GRE, GMAT, SAT, and AP Tests with Professional Grading.
Q: How can I use My Web TA to manage my students and class assignments?
Take your class paperless with our early-bird signup at: Free Student and Assignment Management.